- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.loverunglobal.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
- We collect information when you fill out your event registration, including your name, identity card/passport number, gender, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, country of residence and payment details.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information for registration purposes and to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as absolutely necessary.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We collect information when you fill out your event registration. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about events in which you have expressed interest.
- We use “cookies” on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
- We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- By submitting, posting or displaying any content, pictures and other materials on any of our digital platforms, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram, you grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content, pictures and/or other materials in any and all media, advertising, marketing or other distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
- You agree to waive all right to any future compensation to which you may otherwise be entitled as a result of any use of these. Please note that we reserve the right to release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.